To begin with, these are our fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
What kind of informations do we collect about you?
We collect Personal Information when you knowingly provide it, including when you register for the Site, provide feedback, or request information. Personal Information is information that may be used to identify or locate an individual, like a person’s full name, postal address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with this Personal Information.
Also, c-o-e has its own pages on many social networking websites, and we may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
What do we do with the information we collect about you?
- Improving ourselves by understanding better how you use our website(s) and appications
- Diagnosing problems in our websites and applications
- Tailoring a website, application to your likely interests
- Keeping you in touch with c-o-e, its new application releases, special offers, and similar information
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as c-o-e
What are cookies and how do we use them?
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our team